The National ORCID Centre (NC ORCID) was established in the first half of 2023 to support the implementation and effective use of the persistent indetifier ORCID iD in research, development and innovation in the Czech Republic.
The NC ORCID operates under the National Centre for Persistent Identifiers (PID Centre), which is part of the National Library of Technology (NTK).
NC ORCID services
NC ORCID provides your organisation with:
- coverage of ORCID fees from 2023-2028 from the CARDS project (NC ORCID reserves the right to change the level of support),
- access to the full features of the ORCID premium membership at a reduced fee – this is primarily the ability to use the integration of up to 5 different systems within a single institution (ORCID integration brings the ability to add and update information on ORCID profiles, when obtaining the consent of the ORCID iD owner),
- the possibility to use the Affiliation Manager tool, which allows to easily add the affiliation of the respective organisation to the author profiles,
- priority administrative, technical and legal support from ORCID and NTK,
- a space to share experiences with the integration and use of ORCID in different systems.
Who can use the services of NC ORCID
NC ORCID services are targeted at higher education institutions, research organisations and research funding agencies that integrate ORCID iD into their systems and support the widespread and effective use of this persistent identifier by researchers in the country.
Want to start using NC ORCID services?
Need to ask a question?
Other questions can be answered at email@example.com.
For NC ORCID members we have created a discussion channel on Discord, if you want to join, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic NC ORCID documents, integration and Affiliation Manager tutorial, and webinar recordings can be found in the community materials.
List of NC ORCID members
|Brno University of Technology||Jan Skůpa|
|Charles University||Valentýna Drtinová|
|Czech Science Foundation||Filip Edr|
|Czech Technical University in Prague||Tereza Šorejsová|
|Czech University of Life Sciences Prague||Hana Landová|
|Masaryk University||Marika Hrubá|
|Mendel University in Brno||Věra Svobodová|
|National Library of Technology||Hana Janečková|
|Palacký University Olomouc||Lukáš Walek|
|Prague University of Economics and Business||Václav Šubrta|
|Technical University of Liberec||Markéta Jágrová Trykarová|
|Tomáš Baťa University in Zlín||Ivan Masár|
|University of Chemistry and Technology||Pavlína Třešňáková|
|University of Hradec Králové||Barbora Kubátová|
|University of Ostrava||Denisa Šimíčková|
|University of Pardubice||Veronika Kolínová|
|University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice||Luděk Berec|
|University of Veterinary Sciences Brno||Kateřina Sekaninová|
|University of West Bohemia||Miloslava Faitová|
|VSB – Technical University of Ostrava||Lenka Votýpková|